Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
12250 Citrus Grove Blvd
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
Beautiful 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom, 1-Story, 2 Car Garage Home with Enclosed Pool with Spa on a Paved Road in the Acreage. Oversized Lot is Situated Between a Canal and Empty Lot Creating a Very Private Atmosphere. (Option For Game Room with 5th Bedroom) The Moment You Enter this Home, You are Greeted with an Open Floor Plan. The High Ceilings with Dormers Add Tons of Light and Create a Spectacular Open and Airy Feeling Looking Out to the Pool. The Lennox Model Built by Vista Builders Offers a Split Floor Plan. The Master Bedroom/Bathroom is on One Side of the House with the 5th Bedroom, the Remaining Three Bedrooms are on the Other Side of the House.In the Center of the Home, You'll Find the Game Room with Pool Table (included) and Wet Bar, Half Bathroom, Living Room/Office, Spacious Kitchen with Double Ovens, Two-Drawer Dishwasher, Eat-In Dining and Formal Dining Room all Surrounding the Sunken Family Room Featuring a 3-Sided Stone Gas Fireplace and No Walls Making the Open Concept a Reality. Beautiful Wood Floors Throughout with Laminate Flooring in the Bedrooms and Family Room (No Carpet!). The Master Bedroom has His and Hers Closets, Separate Sinks Plus a Roman Tub and a Huge 2-Shower Head, Walk-In Shower. Two Bedrooms are Large - Great for Teens Looking for Space! The Fourth Bedroom at the End of the Long Hallway is Perfect as a Second Master Bedroom or For an In-Law Suite with it's Own Bathroom, Walk-In Closet and Private Entrance to the Patio. The Fifth Bedroom can be Converted to a Game Room with Wet Bar, Half Bath and Closet. Tall Ceilings in Family Room, Kitchen and Dining Room Create a Wide Open Feel. Home Features Bright White Wood Kitchen Cabinets and Corian Counters, Newly Remodeled Inside Laundry Room, Large Bedrooms, French Doors to Patio from Family Room and Master Bedroom, French Doors into Game Room, Large 2nd Kitchen with Corian Counters On Patio (appliances not included) for Great Entertaining Area and Safety Fence Included for Pool. Kitchen Stove Top, Fireplace, Water Heater, Dryer and Pool Heater Use Gas. Outside You'll Find a Completely Finished Concrete Driveway and an Extended Blacktop Driveway for Your Boat or RV. No HOA! There is a 50 amp Electrical Box Available Outside to Plug Into. You'll Also Find a Large Shed for Storage and a Propane Tank in the Ground. A Portion of the Backyard is Fenced for your Pets. Horseshoe and Fire Pit as well. Full House Hurricane Shutters and Hurricane Fabric for the Patio Included. New A/C, Washer and Gas Dryer, New Water Softener, New Reverse Osmosis System in Kitchen, Great Open Floor Plan for Entertaining, Move in Ready with Neutral Tones Throughout.
- MLS® #RX-10529848
- Price per Sqft$181
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,036
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleTraditional, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Gas Bottle, Septic, Underground, Well Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Drive - Decorative, RV/Boat
- # of Garages2
- ViewCanal, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Screened, Spa, Freeform, Heated, Child Gate, Equipment Included, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fence, Open Porch, Screened Patio, Shed, Shutters, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionPaved Road, 1 to < 2 Acres
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedMay 12th, 2019
- Days on Market35
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address12250 Citrus Grove Blvd
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33470
- Geo AreaPB25
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Decorative Fireplace, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, French Door, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Fireplace(s), Pull Down Stairs
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Gas, Ice Maker, Water Softener-Owned, Central Vacuum, Range - Gas, Cooktop, Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- HighSeminole Ridge Community High School
- Listing OfficeGuardian Management Inc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.