Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
233 8th St
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
The Sadler House is individually designated as an Historic Site in the West Palm Beach list of properties and districts; the owners love and respect this home so much they asked for, and received, this designation. [Go to www.SadlerHouse.info for extensive background and description of this property.]This 1925 Mediterranean Revival home is unique and remarkable for its beauty, logic and construction quality. It is a 2-story, frame stucco home with almost 3,000 sq.ft. under air with large living and dining rooms, a butler's pantry, half bath and library on the first floor. An imposing central stairway leads to a huge upstairs hallway, four bedrooms (master with large sunroom to the front) and the full bath. Without changing any floor plan, this house has been modernized with CAC, updateplumbing, wiring (no knob and tube here!) and windows. Many windows minimize summer heat and a massive coquina fireplace makes a statement and ambience on an occasional cold Florida night. In addition to the SadlerHouse website, some of this information is included as an attached document in the MLS listing. It's a 2-minute walk from the house to the Intracoastal Waterway and a 20-minute walk across the Flagler Bridge to the ocean beach. Downtown is within walking distance and a trolley passes nearby for local transportation; Brightline high-speed line to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami and other commuter trains have stations only minutes away.
- MLS® #RX-10529731
- Price per Sqft$254
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,946
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleOld Spanish
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Street Lights
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking2+ Spaces, Carport - Attached, Driveway, Garage - Detached, Street
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fence, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, East of US-1, Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Road, Sidewalks
- WindowsDouble Hung Metal, Impact Glass
- Listing OfficeThe Corcoran Group
- Address233 8th St
- SubdivisionBRELSFORD PARK
- CityWest Palm Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33401
- Geo AreaPB20
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Fireplace(s), Foyer, French Door, Pull Down Stairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Water Heater - Gas
- CoolingCentral, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedMay 11th, 2019
- Days on Market128
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.