Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10369 Islander Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Beautifully landscaped home located in Lakes of Boca Raton. This property offers 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, with the ability to convert the already plumbed laundry room to a guest bathroom. This home is already handicap accessible. The large Master bedroom is on the first floor, with French doors opening to a lovely screened patio. Kitchen has a pass-through window to the patio as well as French doors and stainless steel appliances. Special features this home has to offer are a laundry chute and built-in generator with a buried 500-gallon propane tank that's connected to the kitchen's range. Kitchen also has a R/O system in the refrigerator and sink. Garage is plumbed for washer and dryer also. Community features a Junior Olympic size swimming pool that's heated during the winter!
- MLS® #RX-10529577
- Price per Sqft$197
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,724
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Pool, Tennis
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBay Window
- Date ListedMay 10th, 2019
- Days on Market163
- HOA Fees206
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address10369 Islander Dr
- SubdivisionAMBER BAY
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesFrench Door, Pantry, W/D Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Generator Whle House, Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeKw Innovations
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.