Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2001 N Ocean Blvd #401
Boca Raton, FL 33432
BEST BOCA LOCATION! .Very charming and spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath elegantly, completely rebuilt in 2007. Must see to appreciate. The condo is very light and bright with a wide open floor plan. Formal dining room & kitchen with breakfast area overlook Gumbo Limbo Park. Decorator details include crystal chandeliers& lighting, ceramic tile & mirrors and more! Master bedroom has a large walk-in closet with built in shelving, and Awesome, Master bath has a jacuzzi tub and separate walk in shower. Guest Bath is also elegant. Long balcony faces East with a perfect view of Sunrise each morning.The building sits on 10 lush acres and has ICW dockage available.Private beach access, tennis, BBQ, pool & spa and fitness center.
- MLS® #RX-10529315
- Price per Sqft$294
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,038
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Library, Tennis, Pool, Boating, Elevator, Lobby, Extra Storage, Sauna, Trash Chute, Picnic Area, Beach Access by Easement
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingAssigned, Drive - Circular, Covered
- # of Garages1
- ViewOcean, Garden
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Ocean Front
- Exterior FeaturesTennis Court, Open Balcony, Shutters
- Lot Description10 to <25 Acres
- WindowsDrapes, Impact Glass
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete
- Date ListedMay 10th, 2019
- Days on Market195
- HOA Fees1215
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership EquityNo
- Address2001 N Ocean Blvd #401
- SubdivisionLA FONTANA CONDO
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Geo AreaPB01
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in Closet, Pantry, Foyer, Elevator, Built-in Shelves
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Satellite Dish
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories18
- ElementaryBoca Raton Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeLenson Realty Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 8:15am EST.