Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7027 Valencia Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33433
For a Buyer who enjoys a very fine lifestyle! Exquisite architectural detail and design. Nothing will compare at this pricing.Words will not describe the elegant details of this one-of-a-kind estate. I promise you will not be disappointed. St. Andrews & Pinecrest private schools a 5 minute drive. Take advantage of this opportunity to purchase a spectacular Custom Contemporary home in the prestigious Boca Grove, sitting on a private lushly-landscaped one-acre lot on a cul de sac street, this Art Collectors dream home is 11,547 air conditioned square feet, has 6 bedrooms, 9 full & 2 half baths, maid's quarters, a 75 x 30 ft designer pool, a separate guest house, and a 5 car garage w/ an oversized circular drive. Renovated and new addition in 2004. Please mark this as a ''must see''!
- MLS® #RX-10526699
- Price per Sqft$342
- Full Baths9
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,562
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Putting Green, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis, Golf Course
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached, Drive - Circular
- # of Garages5
- Has PoolYes
- Lot Description1 to < 2 Acres
- Date ListedMay 1st, 2019
- Days on Market168
- HOA Fees675
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address7027 Valencia Dr
- SubdivisionBOCA GROVE PLANTATION
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Pantry, Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- CoolingCentral, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryDel Prado Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.