Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17354 Balaria St
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Enjoy the wonderful Boca lifestyle in this elegant 6 bedroom 6 bathroom impeccably renovated home. Great floor plan featuring media room, loft with seating area and TV, family room, formal dining room, 3 car garage, impact windows and doors, central vacuum, outdoor kitchen, best water filtration system throughout entire home, brand new generator, 3 brand new a/c, heated salt water pool and jacuzzi with luxurious finishes throughout. Beautiful well-kept landscaping with new trees, relaxing lake views and outdoor and indoor LED lights. The best location in the very private community of Azura next to Club House.
- MLS® #RX-10525269
- Price per Sqft$351
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,834
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Mediterranean
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Sidewalks, Tennis, Basketball, Community Room, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Business Center
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Spa, Child Gate
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Fence, Summer Kitchen, Outdoor Shower
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Zero Lot, Sidewalks
- WindowsHurricane Windows, Impact Glass, Arched
- Date ListedApril 26th, 2019
- Days on Market179
- ZoningPUD - Residenti
- HOA Fees706
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17354 Balaria St
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Walk-in Closet, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.