Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
964 Lago Mar Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33431
THE ULTIMATE LIVING EXPERIENCE. Elegant seaside home, half a block to a private, gated and deeded beach access. This magnificent home designed by Randy Stofft features many custom architectural details exuding the feeling of a tropical paradise. This stunning 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom with den coastal home offers an expansive Chefs kitchen with Italian Calicatta countertops and custom ceiling height cabinetry and millwork throughout. Soaring 12 foot ceilings on main level invite bright natural light into the open floorpan leading out to a salt chlorinated pool and outdoor kitchen with Travertine patio and private landscaped yard with room for entertaining. Large master bedroom suite with terrace, walk-in closets featuring custom cabinets. Master bath with oversized shower and Roman tub.2 spacious guest bedrooms with ensuite full bathrooms and walk-in closets. Den / exercise studio / office conveniently on second floor as well as laundry room. Impact Glass on all windows and sliding doors. Conveniently located to all of Boca Raton's major amenities. Most importantly, this home is steps away from pristine beaches.
- MLS® #RX-10524052
- Price per Sqft$665
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,532
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- AmenitiesBeach Access by Easement, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Septic, Gas Natural
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- WaterfrontNone, Ocean Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Balcony, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler, Custom Lighting, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, East of US-1, Corner Lot
- WindowsHurricane Windows, Impact Glass, Single Hung Metal, Sliding, Casement
- Date ListedApril 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market29
- HOA Fees97
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address964 Lago Mar Lane
- SubdivisionLAGO MAR
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33431
- Geo AreaPB01
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Cook Island, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Closet Cabinets
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Generator Hookup, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Wall Oven, Range - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJ. C. Mitchell Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeThe Keyes Company
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.