Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8339 Nw 8th Ter
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Spacious Townhome centrally located close to I-95, Downtown Delray Beach, Downtown Boca Raton and tons of shopping and restaurants. Al tile downstairs, upstairs laundry room, large master, split bedroom plan. Great community with luxury pool and clubhouse.
- MLS® #RX-10523136
- Price per Sqft$175
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,145
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Community Room, Exercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Balcony
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedApril 18th, 2019
- Days on Market125
- HOA Fees245
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address8339 Nw 8th Ter
- SubdivisionPENINSULA VILLAGE GREENS - Central Park
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33487
- Geo AreaPB02
- Interior FeaturesRoman Tub, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- # of Stories2
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBoca Raton R.e. Services Corp.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.