Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10791 Royal Devon Way
Wellington, FL 33449
New roof in 2017, full accordion shutters. Platinum Equity membership valued at $38,000. included. Excellent Opportunity! This home was the original builder's model with designer furniture. Ranch style & sits on a corner lot at the 11th Green and 12th Tee on the west golf course. Attractive owner financing is available, if desired. There is high hat lighting with vaulted ceilings throughout. It is a bright, open home with custom furniture, golf cart garage with the electric golf cart included. An expansive double sliding glass door opens up to a private & beautifully landscaped yard with an outdoor water feature and covered patio. Just across the street is the community's beautiful & inviting heated swimming pool. This is a turn key home ready for your immediate enjoyment! continued ..The living room also features tall, arched windows, archways leading into the kitchen and dining room, and a built-in entertainment center with glass shelving. The master bathroom also has an archway for its entrance, a large Jacuzzi tub, mirrors to the ceiling, a glass block window, double sink and vanity, a separate glass-enclosed shower, and separate water closet. The second bedroom and master bedroom have walk-in closets for plenty of storage. The third bedroom/den has a built-in desk, wood floors, and is currently equestrian themed. Located between the 11th green and 12th tee and at the entrance to Imperial Isles places this home in an ideal location for an avid golfer or anyone who enjoys involvement in club house activities. The community pool is conveniently located right across the street from the home. Wycliffe homeowners association has updated the Comcast cable to contain the X1 platform with whole-house DVR, High Definition and 3 additional HD boxes which cover up to 4 TVs with voice activated remotes, including HBO and Showtime. There is also be high speed internet service of 150 mbps speed and telephone service with local and long distance calling, included in the maintenance. All landscaping maintenance, sprinkler systems, exterior painting, pressure cleaning the roofs, and security is included in the quarterly HOA maintenance fee. Wycliffe has roving guards, paramedics on campus, monitored alarm systems, and manned gates. Wycliffe Golf & Country Club, showcases two challenging 18 hole PGA National Golf courses with contrasting styles; 16 Har Tru tennis courts; a full service club house offering daily dining options, fitness center & programs, spa services, card games, library, pools and a huge variety of social events and best of all, it's in the heart of beautiful Wellington, Florida, just minutes from the West Palm Airport. Centrally located with easy access to Boca Raton and Palm Beach Gardens, the best in country club living is waiting for you to enjoy here at Wycliffe. Yes, You Deserve It!
- MLS® #RX-10522197
- Price per Sqft$112
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,016
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Business Center, Cabana, Clubhouse, Community Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Library, Lobby, Manager on Site, Picnic Area, Pool, Putting Green, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Golf Cart
- # of Garages2.5
- ViewGarden, Golf, Other
- PoolGunite, Equipment Included
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Patio, Room for Pool, Shutters, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Corner Lot, Sidewalks, Treed Lot, West of US-1
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Sliding, Verticals, Solar Tinted
- Date ListedApril 15th, 2019
- Days on Market8
- HOA Fees606
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$30,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address10791 Royal Devon Way
- SubdivisionWYCLIFFE TR I
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33449
- Geo AreaPB18
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Custom Mirror, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPanther Run Elementary School
- MiddlePolo Park Middle School
- HighPalm Beach Central High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Direct
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.