Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7695 Bridlington Dr
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
This Bermuda contemporary style residence and its surround could be the subject of a lovely water color painting. This warm and inviting 3 bedroom, 3 bath heated pool home reflects a genuine approach to Florida living. When you enter the double doors of this home you are amazed at the openness and brightness that greets you. Your eye falls on the beautiful pool, lake and sky. There are slate titles in all the living areas. All bedroom floors are new pergo planks and baths are marble tile. All baths are new with granite and marble counters. New commodes and new tile in each bath. Master bath is marble, new dual sinks and open shower. All have new lighting. Master bedroom has 2 California fitted closets. Guest bedrooms each have their own en suites for privacy. See supplementKitchen is new with 42" cherry cabinets, granite counter tops, glass backsplash and under mount lighting. Newer stainless appliances. Pantry has pull out baskets for your convenience. There are a few other features which makes this home perfect. Crown molding throughout, new high baseboards, New roof, new 5 ton A/C, new garage door and tank less water heater. Seeing is belieiving.
- MLS® #RX-10521982
- Price per Sqft$198
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,318
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Cafe/Restaurant, Clubhouse, Elevator, Exercise Room, Library, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis, Whirlpool, Golf Course, Lobby, Putting Green
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewLake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Equipment Included
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Screened Patio, Lake/Canal Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsPicture, Sliding
- Date ListedApril 15th, 2019
- Days on Market8
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$22,500
- Membership EquityYes
- Address7695 Bridlington Dr
- SubdivisionABERDEEN/Sheffield Estates
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33472
- Geo AreaPB14
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Closet Cabinets
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCrystal Lake Elementary School
- MiddleChrista Mcauliffe Middle School
- HighPark Vista Community High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/ Br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.