Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
719 Sw 25th Av
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
* Well maintained mid-century charmer * No Homeowner's Association * Convenient location East of I-95 and close to beach, restaurants, shopping and Bethesda Hospital * Well established neighborhood with public park within short walk * Fenced yard and side parking for boat or trailer *
- MLS® #RX-10521473
- Price per Sqft$214
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,630
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Circular, Garage - Attached, RV/Boat
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Awnings, Fence, Room for Pool, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Road, West of US-1
- RoofFlat Tile
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Plus
- Address719 Sw 25th Av
- SubdivisionFOREST HILLS
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Geo AreaPB12
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Stack Bedrooms, W/D Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedApril 12th, 2019
- Days on Market161
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.