Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7301 E Cypresshead Dr
Parkland, FL 33067
Look no further! This stunning, MODERN interior, estate home really does have it all...and is located in one of Parkland's most desirable neighborhoods! Step through the incredible 8' bronze artisan front doors, and be overwhelmed by the expansive, open floor plan; volume ceilings with new square high-hat lighting; grey wood-like ceramic tile that extends throughout the home; the newly updated contemporary fireplace; and beautiful views of the huge, private, back garden, tri-level marble patio deck and swimming pool (salt system) through a wall of French doors! Entertaining and cooking are a joy inside the breathtaking, all white, modern chef's kitchen complete with European lacquer type cabinets, quartz waterfall design counters, expansive center island with extra deep sink; breakfastbar; Miele oven and microwave/convection combination; gas powered cooktop and all new stainless steel appliances! There is even a pass through to the outside kitchen/BBQ and entertainment area! Remodeling, finished just last year, includes: all updated bathrooms; custom closets; all new modern 7" baseboard moulding, doors and hardware; Nest thermostats; gas powered tankless hot water heater; plantation shutters; impact windows/doors; and interior/exterior paint. Fifth bedroom is on opposite side of the others, with it's own entrance, perfect for older child or long term family visits. CypressHead residents enjoy the use of two clubhouses, state of the art fitness center, lighted clay tennis courts, full size basket ball court, regulation sand volleyball court, community pool, fishing pier and over 70 acres of lakes to fish, walking/jogging trails around nature preserves and passive parks. TRULY A REMARKABLE COMMUNITY TO CALL HOME!
- MLS® #RX-10521039
- Price per Sqft$249
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,808
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Picnic Area, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Circular, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Gate, Inground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Open Patio, Built-in Grill, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre, Interior Lot
- WindowsBlinds, Impact Glass, Plantation Shutters
- RoofFlat Tile
- Date ListedApril 11th, 2019
- Days on Market12
- HOA Fees208
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address7301 E Cypresshead Dr
- SubdivisionPARKLAND LAKES P U D
- Zip Code33067
- Geo AreaNW41
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, French Door, Volume Ceiling, Fireplace(s), Stack Bedrooms
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Gas, Storm Shutters
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryRiverglades Elementary School
- MiddleWestglades Middle School
- HighMarjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Boca Raton
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.