Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
3479 S Seacrest Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Discover Eden Ridge! Pre construction pricing opportunity available now! A private enclave of 8 contemporary new construction homes backing to the forever Seacrest Nature Preserve. Designed by award-winning Architect, Gary Eliopolis, the Monterey model is a single level home that is 3 BR with an optional office/4th bedroom & 3.5 Bath's plus a 3 car garage. Impact windows & doors, 10 ft ceiling heights, builder select marble, porcelain or wood main floors, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, 42 Inch kitchen cabinets, quartz countertops, washer & dryer, natural gas cooktop-dryer & water heater, security system, saltwater pool, pavered patio & landscape package are a few features. Customer to choose their lot, inquire about our other model options available; The Sonoma & The Newport.
- MLS® #RX-10518680
- Price per Sqft$357
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Inground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Private Road, West of US-1
- WindowsImpact Glass
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedApril 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market200
- HOA Fees110
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership EquityNo
- Address3479 S Seacrest Blvd
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Geo AreaPB12
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Water Heater - Gas
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPlumosa School of the Arts
- MiddleCarver Middle School
- HighAtlantic High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.