Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
566 Ne Spanish Trl
Boca Raton, FL 33432
:Seaside community location home in the highly desirable Boca Raton Riviera. This charming East Boca home is situated between the Ocean and one block East of the Intracoastal. With a short walk to the beach and ocean this large prime corner lot home is an ideal location to add your style or to build an estate home surrounded by multi-million dollar properties on the Intracoastal. Walking distance to Red Reef Park and Golf Course. If you like to exercise you can enjoy a bike or stroll down A1A or a swim at the beach. You can also wake up every morning and enjoy the sunrise over the horizon. Do not miss out on this opportunity to acquire what this home has to offer. It truly represents what living in a luxury community in east Boca Raton is all about. Build two suit your needs.Architecture drawings available.
- MLS® #RX-10518413
- Price per Sqft$422
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,239
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBike - Jog
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular, Open
- ViewGarden, Pool
- WaterfrontOcean Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Screened, Autoclean
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Shutters, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionEast of US-1, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Corner Lot, Interior Lot, Paved Road
- RoofFlat Tile
- Date ListedApril 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market112
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address566 Ne Spanish Trl
- SubdivisionBOCA RATON RIVIERA
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Geo AreaPB01
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Pull Down Stairs, Custom Mirror
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2019 at 2:45am EDT.