Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
3750 Coventry Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Every attention to detail & fine craftsmanship fill this exquisite estate of Mediterranean flair with 3 bedrooms plus an office & loft, 3 full & 2 half baths & a 3 car garage rich in architectural design. The Living Room offers an elegant pre-cast stone gas fireplace & a beautiful wet bar. The Dining Room features decorative columns & beautiful ceiling millwork. French doors open into an exquisite library in mahogany. The gourmet kitchen features light oak cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances & a lovely breakfast nook. The inviting Family Room has a built-in entertainment center. The main floor offers a Master Suite with a marble bath, library & secondary bedroom. A dramatic staircase with wrought iron banister leads to a loft, bedroom & bath upstairs.The home also offers volume ceilings with crown moldings; 24" Saturnia marble floors; elegant hallway arches; solid core molded doors & custom closet design. The private patio paradise is extensively landscaped in lush tropical foliage and offers a covered lanai, open area with a pool & spa. The seller will be replacing the roof. Upstairs A/C replaced 2017, 2 A/C units 2006-2007. Water heater â“ 2017.
- MLS® #RX-10518154
- Price per Sqft$458
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,358
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Mediterranean
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Sauna, Tennis
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Gate, Inground, Spa, Freeform
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Open Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsPlantation Shutters, Single Hung Metal, Sliding, Arched
- Date ListedApril 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market49
- HOA Fees667
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$38,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address3750 Coventry Lane
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Intercom, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Gas, Water Softener-Owned, Compactor, Satellite Dish, Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/ Br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.