Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
3905 Nw 58th St
Boca Raton, FL 33496
This 2-story, 3BR/2.5BA home is unlike any other home in Cambridge Park. Located on a corner lot, from this home you can enjoy both golf-course and lake views through the numerous impact windows and extensive patio. The first thing you'll notice about this gorgeous home is it's amazing split driveway. With a planter dividing the pavement, the traditional 2-car garage split into two 1-car garages. The current homeowners have one of the garages set up as an office space. This can be kept as an office, or easily be converted back into a garage.The first floor is adorned with Saturnia marble (all the bedrooms have hardwood) and flows perfectly into the backyard. The patio is perfect for entertaining during the day, but especially at dusk.With the incredible space, as the sun sets the light bouncing off of the clubhouse illuminates the home. All the bedrooms have gorgeous views, and are well lit from large windows. All the bathrooms (and the kitchen) have upgraded cabinetry, as well. The master has a breathtaking view of the golf course and lake. This home is the kind you truly have to see. Garage is a 2 car garage and has been converted into a 1 car garage. Roof 2006 and home has 2 AC units.
- MLS® #RX-10517382
- Price per Sqft$162
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,470
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Lobby, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer
- ParkingDrive - Decorative, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewClubhouse, Garden, Golf, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- RoofWood Shake
- Date ListedMarch 30th, 2019
- Days on Market79
- HOA Fees743
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$78,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address3905 Nw 58th St
- SubdivisionCambridge Park
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Custom Mirror, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Sky Light(s), Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeCompass Florida, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.