Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
22476 Middletown Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33428
Incredible opportunity to own a charming single family home in Boca Raton with COMPLETE hurricane impact glass protection, including the front and garage doors. Ideal starter home, or rental property! Updated kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances. Updated guest and master bathrooms. New AC installed in 2017. PVC privacy fence installed in 2018. New LED lighting throughout the entire home. Low HOA Fees! 2 community pools, tennis, basketball and more! Walk to all 3 A Rated Schools! Family fun continues at nearby South County Regional Park, less than 2 miles away and PACKED with absolutely incredible amenities!! Golf course, dog park, water park, amphitheater, nature center, playgrounds, picnic areas, sports fields, boat ramps, kayaking, bike paths, etc. This home will not last!LINK TO THE WHOLE LIST http://discover.pbcgov.org/parks/Locations/Burt-Aaronson.aspx
- MLS® #RX-10516806
- Price per Sqft$232
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,615
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Ranch
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fence, Screened Patio, Tennis Court
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedMarch 28th, 2019
- Days on Market55
- HOA Fees108
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address22476 Middletown Dr
- SubdivisionBOCA WINDS / REGENCY PLACE
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33428
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Stack Bedrooms, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWaters Edge Elementary School
- MiddleLoggers' Run Community Middle School
- HighWest Boca Raton High School
- Listing OfficeSutter & Nugent Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.