Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
9285 Old Pine Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33428
Nicest neighborhood in west Boca without an HOA. This beautiful 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 3108 sq ft pool home has it all. First floor has a beautiful foyer that leads to an expansive living/dining with a vaulted ceiling & working fireplace. Eat-in kitchen/family room is set up for entertaining with 2 sliding glass doors leading to the screened in patio/pool. First floor also includes a 2nd master with walk-in, full cabana bath & sliding glass door leading to the patio/pool. Perfect for guests, a nanny or a multi-generational living. The second floor includes 3 very spacious bedrooms & 2 bathrooms including a 600 sq ft master suite. Tons of updates including: Hurricane impact windows 2016, Stucco & exterior paint 2016, Saltwater pool & travertine patio 2017, new AC units 2017, Roof 2018.
- MLS® #RX-10514821
- Price per Sqft$170
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,108
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Multi-Level
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- PoolChild Gate, Concrete, Inground, Salt Water, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Screen Porch, Screened Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Sidewalks, Treed Lot
- WindowsHurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- Date ListedMarch 21st, 2019
- Days on Market33
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address9285 Old Pine Rd
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33428
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesCloset Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySandpiper Shores Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficePlatt Properties Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.