Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7812 Mandarin Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Great curb appeal from this lushly landscaped Four Bedroom/Four Bath home situated on the seventh hole in Boca Grove. The open floor plan with volume ceilings and a custom built bar in the family room make this home ideal for entertaining. The kitchen features upgraded appliances, granite countertops and a six seat breakfast area with view of the garden. The Master Suite boasts a vaulted wood ceiling and large sitting area with plenty of light. Three additional bedrooms complete the first floor. Ascend the stairs to a large loft area/bonus room with great views. The generous outdoor pool and patio area provide expansive golf views, yet are landscaped for privacy. Other features include a new roof, new gutters, a recently painted exterior and full hurricane protection.
- MLS® #RX-10514033
- Price per Sqft$141
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,252
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesExercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Golf Course, Tennis, Clubhouse, Basketball, Elevator, Community Room, Manager on Site, Putting Green
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water, 3-Phase Electric
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Drive - Circular, Drive - Decorative, Golf Cart
- # of Garages2.1
- ViewGarden, Golf
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Open Patio, Shutters, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Date ListedMarch 19th, 2019
- Days on Market64
- HOA Fees745
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address7812 Mandarin Dr
- SubdivisionBOCA GROVE
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBar, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Wet Bar, Pantry, Custom Mirror, W/D Hookup, Laundry Tub, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Freezer, Central Vacuum, Storm Shutters, Cooktop
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDel Prado Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.