Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5738 Nw 39th Way
Boca Raton, FL 33496
This charming corner villa on an oversized lot on the park features volume ceilings with crown moldings; engineered wood, laminate & white tile floors; an elegant Living Room coral fireplace; spacious kitchen with beige high gloss cabinetry,granite countertops & stainless steel appliances; a remodeled Master Bath offering marble counters & a seamless shower door; upgraded vanity in the secondary bath; phantom screens; ceiling sound speakers; ceiling fans; and extra storage & a sink in the garage.Sunlight fills the kitchen in the morning & second bedroom in the afternoon. French doors open to a lovely private patio of Chicago brick pavers with screened & covered areas. The home is wired for a generator. The roof was replaced in 2009; the air conditioning in 2017.Floor plan under Documents.
- MLS® #RX-10513552
- Price per Sqft$162
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,965
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Library, Pool, Sauna, Tennis, Whirlpool, Pickleball
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Open Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Single Hung Metal
- RoofWood Shake
- Date ListedMarch 16th, 2019
- Days on Market68
- HOA Fees743
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$38,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address5738 Nw 39th Way
- SubdivisionCambridge Park
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesCustom Mirror, Fireplace(s), French Door, Pull Down Stairs, Stack Bedrooms, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Sky Light(s)
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/ Br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.