Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7681 Fenwick Pl
Boca Raton, FL 33496
This elegant two-story residence is situated on a double fairway golf course homesite. Grand in design, one enters the main entrance through wrought-iron gates from from a circular driveway. The main entry foyer opens to a two-story great room with fireplace, entertaining bar, a fully paneled library, formal dining room, all with views of the open pool and golf course vistas. A spacious kitchen with center island and countertop seating service a dinette and equally spacious Family room with media center and cabana bath to the pool patio area. A regal master bedroom suite features His and Her bathrooms and walk-in closets in addition to a full en suite first floor bedroom. The second floor features an oversized secondary library/office room as well as two additional en suite bedroomswith balconies. This office upstairs could also be converted to a large media room or game room. The rear patio features a covered area with built-in barbecue and an open pool with Spa which all bask in afternoon sun and evening sunsets. Home is being sold unfurnished, furniture is negotiable. A membership to see St Andrews Country Club is required at time of closing.
- MLS® #RX-10511157
- Price per Sqft$316
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,770
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Multi-Level, Traditional
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesBilliards, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Library, Pool, Golf Course, Tennis, Bike - Jog, Basketball, Game Room, Spa-Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Bike Storage, Manager on Site, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular, Garage - Attached, Golf Cart
- # of Garages2.5
- ViewGolf, Pool, Lake
- WaterfrontInterior Canal
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, Sliding, Blinds
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedMarch 8th, 2019
- Days on Market251
- HOA Fees608
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$150,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Address7681 Fenwick Pl
- SubdivisionST ANDREWS COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Volume Ceiling
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Wall Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeOne Sotheby's International Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.