Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17308 Balboa Point Way
Boca Raton, FL 33487
EAST BOCA RATON, REMODELED -Fabulous 2 story single family home, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths (with Master down) plus a bonus sitting/playroom area. Enjoy the beautifully manicured country club of Boca Golf and Tennis without the mandatory membership dues. This home is light, bright and features numerous upgrades. It has been renovated and freshly painted throughout with modern, neutral colors and crown molding. The first-floor master bedroom has an exquisite, remodeled en-suite custom master bath complete with top of the line finishes including a Hansgrohe Raindance shower system. The second floor has two spacious bedrooms separated by a Jack and Jill bath. Open living room/dining room has expansive vaulted ceilings with newer flooring and baseboards. Beautiful plantation shutters are offset byrecessed lighting, ceiling fans and high end light-fixtures complete the sophisticated look throughout the home. Kitchen has been remodeled with upgraded custom wood cabinets, GE Profile/GE stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. In home laundry room with top loading GE washer and dryer along with custom built-in storage. Home has been outfitted with an alarm system which includes an upgraded carbon monoxide alarm for additional safety. Hurricane shutters, hurricane garage door and front door, impact glass and impact French doors in bonus room leading to the backyard, 3M grade tinted windows and water heater has been replaced in the 3 years. Backyard features patio with new lush tropical landscaping and has room for a pool. Must see this home to appreciate all the beautiful upgrades that are too numerous to list! A-rated schools and close to restaurants and shopping.
- MLS® #RX-10509287
- Price per Sqft$203
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,407
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Contemporary
- AmenitiesPool, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Open Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Interior Lot, Sidewalks, West of US-1, Zero Lot
- WindowsDrapes, Impact Glass, Plantation Shutters, Solar Tinted
- RoofBarrel, S-Tile
- Date ListedMarch 1st, 2019
- Days on Market82
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17308 Balboa Point Way
- SubdivisionBALBOA POINT BOCA GOLF & TENNIS CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33487
- Geo AreaPB02
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/ Br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.