Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
18618 Cape Sable Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Welcome home to this bright and open 4 bedroom split floor plan with screened in pool, volume ceilings and extended yard/green space. Large white kitchen w/ granite & SS appliances opens to family room for easy entertaining. Separate formal & eat in dining areas, large master bed/bath, inside laundry room w/ wash tub and updated 2nd bath. Lakes of Boca Raton offers an amazing recreation area with community pool, tennis, basketball, exercise room, pavilion-grilling areas, a tot-lot and children's playground. Property has been taken very good care of by current tenants who would love to stay if purchased by an investor. Contact me anytime for more info.
- MLS® #RX-10509146
- Price per Sqft$199
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,390
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Mediterranean, Ranch
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Picnic Area, Pool, Sidewalks, Tennis, Basketball
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, 2+ Spaces
- # of Garages2
- ViewPool, Garden
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Inground, Freeform, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Deck, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedMarch 1st, 2019
- Days on Market82
- HOA Fees194
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership EquityNo
- Address18618 Cape Sable Dr
- SubdivisionCape Sable / Lakes At Boca Raton
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesLaundry Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, French Door, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySunland Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeSalvo Real Estate Services
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.