Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2204 Nw 62nd Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Tucked away in the village of Timbermill, this house exudes warmth from the moment you step inside. Soaring ceilings and high windows invite in tons of natural light. Kitchen is open to the family room, and includes granite countertops, center island stovetop, and plenty of seating. Large master bedroom offers a private entrance to the backyard, and additional space is perfect for seating or desk area. Master bathroom includes double sinks + vanity, large tub, and beautiful frameless shower with custom tilework. The second floor consists of 2 guest rooms with en suite bathrooms, loft, and balcony overlooking the lake. Backyard includes in a screened-in portion, and tons of green space to enjoy the fabulous lake view. One of the most gorgeous views in Broken Sound!!
- MLS® #RX-10508554
- Price per Sqft$157
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,220
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Elevator, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pool, Putting Green, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Guest
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedFebruary 27th, 2019
- Days on Market144
- HOA Fees550
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Address2204 Nw 62nd Dr
- SubdivisionTIMBER MILL
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.