Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2220 E Silver Palm Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33432
2220 East Silver Palm Road is a new construction custom home built by J.P. DiMisa Luxury Homes in Boca Raton's most sought-after neighborhood, Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club. Seemingly pulled from the California Coast, this alluring 5-bedroom estate features white oak hardwood flooring throughout, tongue and groove wood ceilings, designer wall coverings by Phillip Jefferies and Dorothy Draper, and white shiplap wall cladding. The open floor plan flows from one room to the next and features a media room/study, generous family room with views of the pool, equipped bar with wine refrigerator, formal dining space, and a second-floor loft living room. The gourmet kitchen is light, bright, and spacious with custom painted Repose Gray handcrafted kitchen cabinets and Cambria Quartz Brittanicacountertops with custom routed edge details, large eat-in center work island with extra side seating, Shaw's Original Fireclay farmhouse sink, English made Perrin & Rowe bridge faucet and hand spray, integrated "hidden" walk-in pantry with custom shelving, glass display cabinets, and custom floating hood. Feel like you've arrived at a tropical paradise getaway every time you come home. The large backyard features a resort-style saltwater pool with mosaic sun shelf, bubbler fountains, LED programmable lighting, and "Champagne" spill-over spa with Hayward Omni Logic smart-pool system. The covered loggia and summer kitchen, perfect for entertaining all year long, feature an automatic Somfy Phantom retractable screen system, built-in cabinetry, 36" outdoor natural gas grill, quartzite countertops, U-line refrigerator, sink, and dining & bar seating. The low-maintenance synthetic turf yard has mature and professionally installed tropical landscaping that affords the pool deck with colorful privacy. Buyer to pay documentary stamps on the deed and title insurance.
- MLS® #RX-10503937
- Price per Sqft$879
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,254
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Traditional
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water, Gas Natural, Underground
- ParkingDrive - Circular, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Drive - Decorative, Golf Cart
- # of Garages3.5
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesCustom Lighting, Open Patio, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Covered Balcony, Open Balcony, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Public Road, East of US-1
- WindowsImpact Glass
- Date ListedFebruary 11th, 2019
- Days on Market156
- HOA Fees217
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address2220 E Silver Palm Rd
- SubdivisionROYAL PALM YACHT & COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Geo AreaPB02
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Fireplace(s), Elevator, Upstairs Living Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Range - Gas, Generator Whle House
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBoca Raton Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeRoyal Palm Properties Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.