Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
3575 Birague Dr
Wellington, FL 33449
The Monet model features 5 bedrooms with 3 and 1 half baths. The master bedroom is on the 1st floor. There is a formal dining room, a loft and an office or den. With your private heated pool, recently resurfaced, newer pool heater and pumps overlooking the fountain and beautiful Florida sunsets, you'll be at peace outdoors from the Summer through the Winter. Included in the HOA fee are Hotwire fiber optic internet, true high definition TV, lawn care, pest and weed maintenance and alarm monitoring,If you want a home very close to Whole Foods, The Mall at Wellington Green, Equestrian events, ''A'' rated schools and wonderful beaches, you're in luck, they are all here for you. The home also features Custom drapes in the living room, new a/c in 2013 for the downstairs with warranty until March 2023, new a/c for upstairs 2/19, newer washer and dryer and dishwasher, Ecobee thermostats, upgraded kitchen cabinets and a wrought iron staircase. Versailles offers year round activities featuring a clubhouse with a luxurious heated pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, lighted tennis courts & fitness center. You must own 2 years before renting which eliminates investors for more owner occupied homes. The lifestyle here in Versailles is one of sophistication and opulence for families and individuals looking to live work and play in Wellington.
- MLS® #RX-10503157
- Price per Sqft$147
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,819
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMediterranean, Multi-Level
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis, Game Room
- UtilitiesCable, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewPool, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedFebruary 8th, 2019
- Days on Market162
- HOA Fees402
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address3575 Birague Dr
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33449
- Geo AreaPB24
- Interior FeaturesVolume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Water Heater - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPanther Run Elementary School
- MiddlePolo Park Middle School
- HighPalm Beach Central High School
- Listing OfficeThe Palm Beach Group
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:30am EDT.