Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17204 Hampton Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Contemporary Home with open floor plan and soaring ceilings! Home protected with High Impact Windows & Doors and new window treatments. Garage with grey/white Epoxy floor, Hurricane Impact Garage Door. Stunning Home-white/grey colors, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Porcelain tile floor throughout the house.You will definitely enjoy to have an open kitchen with white shaker cabinets, crystal grey quartz counter tops, chandeliers, stainless steel appliances,53 bottle wine cooler. Master bedroom has a huge walk-in closet, master bath with free standing tub, marble shower, snow white quartz counter tops. Amazing patio, exquisite garden for relaxing! Newport Bay Club offers Resort style Pool, Tennis,Pro shop, Indoor Basket & Racquetball, Yoga, Pilates, Gym. You will enjoy the NBC lifestyle!
- MLS® #RX-10502782
- Price per Sqft$252
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,135
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Sauna, Tennis, Whirlpool, Spa-Hot Tub
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Sidewalks
- WindowsBlinds, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- RoofBarrel, S-Tile
- Date ListedFebruary 7th, 2019
- Days on Market74
- HOA Fees568
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17204 Hampton Blvd
- SubdivisionNEWPORT BAY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Generator Whle House
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Services
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 2:45am EDT.