Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17903 Cadena Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33496
The Jewel of the Oaks, must see to fully appreciate. Situated on the oversized premium lot with beautiful long lake views and west exposures, over 400K in upgrades, brand new estate. Breathtaking entry with double french doors, 2 story foyer with custom hardwood floor stairs. Kitchen has top of the line wolf and subzero appliances, floors and custom cabinets. Upstairs the spacious bedroom including the master suite, loft area and 3 bedroom. The master suite includes master bath, his and her closets, two laundry rooms, private balcony with views of the lake. Additionally, there is a large loft area with plenty of space for entertainment area. Many upgrades throughout the property. This home is one not to be missed.
- MLS® #RX-10502221
- Price per Sqft$290
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,050
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Multi-Level, European, French, Art Deco, Patio Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Tennis, Cabana
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water, Gas Natural
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewLake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Wrap Porch
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Irregular Lot
- WindowsImpact Glass
- RoofFlat Tile
- Date ListedFebruary 6th, 2019
- Days on Market72
- HOA Fees857
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17903 Cadena Dr
- SubdivisionOAKS AT BOCA RATON 8; The Oaks
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Foyer, Cook Island, French Door, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeRealty Investments Group Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.