Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
11629 Kensington Ct
Boca Raton, FL 33428
Call Crystal Cove Estates home, an exclusive Logger's Run gated community of 27 homes all on one quiet street lined with elegant Royal Palms. This estate's three-way split bedroom floor plan ensures privacy and is spread out over 3,500 living sqft with 4 bedrooms + an office/bonus room, 3.1 baths (including cabana bath), and a full size laundry room. The open concept floor plan is perfect for entertaining guests inside and outside with a beautiful oversized pool. Enjoy peace of mind with the security gate and cameras throughout the neighborhood. Logger's Run has several parks within walking/biking distance that are open to any resident of Crystal Cove Estates. Come see this beautiful home in person before it is too late! See supplement for further information.- WALKING DISTANCE to House of Worship! - Quarterly HOA fee of $750.00 includes common area and security gate maintenance, and maintenance of the Royal Palms that line the street. ALSO INCLUDES access to ALL of Loggers Run parks, playgrounds, tennis/volleyball/basketball courts, bike/jogging paths, baseball fields, fishing pier, and so much more! - "A" rated schools: Sandpiper Shores Elementary, Loggers Run Middle & West Boca Raton High are all minutes away. - Convenient neighborhood shopping & dining are walking distance: Publix, Walgreens, Dunkin Donuts, hair/nail salons, restaurants, dry cleaners and more! - Crystal Cove is a private community of custom homes built by Engle. It is gated on both ends of a quiet street and is part of the larger master community of Loggers Run. A true "hometown" neighborhood where pets and people of all ages are welcome.
- MLS® #RX-10501461
- Price per Sqft$164
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,541
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Cable
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesScreened Patio, Auto Sprinkler, Shutters
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedFebruary 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market168
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address11629 Kensington Ct
- SubdivisionCRYSTAL COVE ESTATES
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33428
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Split Bedroom, Pantry, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Roman Tub, French Door, Laundry Tub, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Storm Shutters
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingElectric, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySandpiper Shores Elementary School
- MiddleLoggers' Run Community Middle School
- HighWest Boca Raton High School
- Listing OfficeSutter & Nugent Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.