Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
1464 Estuary Trl
Delray Beach, FL 33483
This meticulously maintained and beautifully appointed three story Vespucci town home boasts unobstructed Lake and Intracoastal views. Located in, the premier luxury gated waterfront community, The Estuary, minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and the famed Downtown Delray Beach's Atlantic Avenue. Three bedroom, two full baths, two half baths, two car garage, full impact glass and elevator are just some of the features of this spacious home that is designed for entertaining. The third floor space is a wonderful plus with wet bar, half bath and spacious balcony. The community features a swimming pool with water features and cabana and an observation pier on the Intracoastal waterway. Enjoy Palm Beach County's world class beaches, golf, fishing and water sports .
- MLS® #RX-10500574
- Price per Sqft$406
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,201
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- Style< 4 Floors, Townhouse
- AmenitiesPool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Guest, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- ViewIntracoastal, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Open Balcony, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Sidewalks, Zero Lot
- WindowsImpact Glass
- Date ListedJanuary 31st, 2019
- Days on Market198
- HOA Fees729
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address1464 Estuary Trl
- CityDelray Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33483
- Geo AreaPB06
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Cook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Elevator, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, French Door, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryPlumosa School of the Arts
- MiddleCarver Community Middle School
- HighAtlantic High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Plus
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.