Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2560 Coco Plum Blvd #502
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Ideal townhouse, with the longest driveway in the subdivision, located in the exclusive club at Broken Sound. Volume ceilings create a spacious feeling, making this upstairs unit feel like a private house. Remodeled kitchen, open to the family room, includes granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and pull-out cabinets. Kitchen also boasts plenty of seating including an informal dining area, breakfast bar, and private built-in desk. This unit includes 3 bedrooms and 3.1 bathrooms, as well as a convertible den. Additional features include new hurricane shutters on balcony, protective hurricane film on windows, and surround sound throughout the unit. Enjoy the gorgeous view of the golf course from your own balcony!
- MLS® #RX-10490336
- Price per Sqft$98
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,538
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- StyleQuad, Traditional
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Library, Manager on Site, Picnic Area, Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Lake Worth Drain Dis, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Screened Balcony, Shutters, Wrap Porch, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, 5 to <10 Acres, Golf Front, West of US-1, Zero Lot
- RoofBarrel, S-Tile
- ConstructionBlock, CBS
- Date ListedDecember 24th, 2018
- Days on Market177
- HOA Fees983
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address2560 Coco Plum Blvd #502
- SubdivisionBRIDGEPOINTE AT BROKEN SOUND CONDO
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Pantry, Roman Tub, Sky Light(s), Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.