Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17919 Monte Vista Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Incredible 6 bedroom, 5 full bath plus 2 half bath plus custom office estate home with 4678 sq ft of living space. Located in the sanctuary section, built by Kenco with master, office and guest bedroom on the 1st floor with 4 additional bedrooms & large loft upstairs. Some of the features on this home include complete impact glass, marble flooring, custom window treatments, crown molding, gourmet kitchen with 42: cabinets & granite counters, all overlooking your fee formed heated pool & spa. The Oaks amenities include fabulous tennis facilities, fitness classes & state of the art gym, resort pool and a first class restaurant. Call for your private showing.
- MLS® #RX-10489760
- Price per Sqft$171
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,678
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Mediterranean
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis, Elevator
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water, Gas Natural, Underground
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached, Driveway
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Freeform
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Deck, Fence, Zoned Sprinkler, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionPaved Road, West of US-1, < 1/4 Acre
- WindowsImpact Glass
- Date ListedDecember 20th, 2018
- Days on Market241
- HOA Fees857
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17919 Monte Vista Dr
- SubdivisionThe Oaks
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Foyer, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry Tub, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Freezer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/ Br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.