Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
18727 Ocean Mist Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33498
This is a APPROVED short sale. Please advise buyers it will take a while to get approval once offer is submitted.This is a lakefront COURTYARD home Over 3400 sq ft of living space including poolside guest house. Fabulous interior location w/beautiful water view & extra wide lot. HUGE master suite on 1st floor, 3 bedrooms+loft+2 full baths upstairs. Corian counter tops & stainless steel appliances.in kitchen. Private inner courtyard has 26x12 pool w/raised waterfall with built-in BBQ grill and large screened patio. A-RATED SCHOOLS...SELLER IS MOTIVATED!!! SELLER WANTS TO HEAR OFFERS!EASY TO SHOW! COMMISSION PAID WHEN TITLE IS TRANSFERRED. AS IS WITH RIGHT TO INSPECT..
- MLS® #RX-10489213
- Price per Sqft$139
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,421
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fence, Screen Porch, Screened Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Interior Lot, Sidewalks, Treed Lot
- Date ListedDecember 18th, 2018
- Days on Market189
- Short SaleYes
- HOA Fees273
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address18727 Ocean Mist Dr
- SubdivisionSHORES AT BOCA RATON PH 1
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesCloset Cabinets, Foyer, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingElectric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeGold Coast Realty, Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.