Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
11840 Windy Forest Way
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Featuring 5,752 SF of living space, this highly upgraded home will be ready for occupancy in Sept / Oct 2019. The designer kitchen includes Ebony Ash cabinets with stacked upper cabinets and pot and pan drawers under cooktop. The countertops will be Eggshell quartz with a glass tile backsplash. The appliance are all stainless steel, including Kitchen-Aid 48'' built-in refrigerator, double oven, microwave, dishwasher, built-in cooktop and chimney style hood vented to exterior. Also on the main level, a spacious formal dining room, club room, guest bedroom with ensuite bath, and great room add to the spacious feel of the home. The Master Bedroom on the second floor has an amazing Master Bath retreat which includes an upgraded 12 x 24 porcelain tile package, with beautiful wall to ceilingtiles. It also includes a modern freestanding centerpiece tub, upgraded wood cabinets and a gorgeous marble countertop with under mount sinks. From the master bedroom, french doors to your veranda awaits. Magnificent upgraded 24" x 24" porcelain tile throughout the main living areas with beautiful Hickory wood staircase and carpet in the bedrooms. The outside parklike setting will offer a custom pool and spa as well as a stub-out for a future summer kitchen. The premiere South Florida lifestyle is now available at Berkeley Boca Raton. Adjacent to one of the best parks South Florida has to offer, the Burt Aaronson South County Park is like none other. Featuring a 27-hole golf course, 4 lighted baseball fields, 19 lighted tennis courts, two lighted basketball courts, 12 lighted racquetball/handball courts, a boat launching ramp, a dog park, waterpark and more.
- MLS® #RX-10488251
- Price per Sqft$227
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,752
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Exercise Room, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolEquipment Included, Gunite, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedDecember 14th, 2018
- Days on Market218
- HOA Fees385
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership EquityNo
- Address11840 Windy Forest Way
- SubdivisionBerkeley Boca Raton
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Custom Mirror, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, French Door, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers Boca Raton
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:45am EDT.