Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
519 Sw South River Point Dr
Stuart, FL 34994
Welcome to your isle! Close to little gem of our quaint downtown Stuart area. Make it yours, it is waiting for you to call your home. Come see if you want charm, beautiful sunsets, boating and the playground is your back yard. It's ready to build your dreams. Spectacular view of the wide water, beautiful sunsets await you from every area of this private waterfront home. Experience wide water views from your own spacious dock with two canopy covered boat lifts, four lifts all together and a covered tiki area. The kitchen, living room and master bedroom all open to the pool and summer kitchen.
- MLS® #RX-10487206
- Price per Sqft$412
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,738
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Septic, Well Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Navigable, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access, Seawall
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Inground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Deck, Fruit Tree(s), Open Patio, Open Porch, Outdoor Shower, Shutters, Summer Kitchen, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsDouble Hung Metal, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass, Solar Tinted
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete
- Date ListedDecember 10th, 2018
- Days on Market225
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address519 Sw South River Point Dr
- Area8 - Stuart - North of Indian St
- SubdivisionRiver Point
- Zip Code34994
- Geo AreaMA08
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Decorative Fireplace, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Generator Hookup, Generator Whle House, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Water Heater - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Central Building, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPinewood Elementary School
- MiddleStuart Middle School
- HighMartin County High School
- Listing OfficeMel-ry Realty Group Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.