Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7003 Mandarin Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33433
The best that Boca Grove Country Club has to offer! This perfectly located corner estate home is a rare find, affording both elegance and luxurious comfort. From its magnificent curb appeal to its architectural splendor, this true 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath gem must be seen to be fully appreciated. The spacious backyard is completely private, with views of the 13th hole of Boca Grove's spectacular golf course. The Master Suite, along with another bedroom and en suite bath are located on the lower level. Upstairs are three additional bedrooms and a loft area. The kitchen has been converted to gas, and the home is very conveniently located to Houses of Worship. A wonderful home in a community that affords an exquisite lifestyle.
- MLS® #RX-10486749
- Price per Sqft$191
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,062
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Elevator, Exercise Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Tennis, Golf Course, Bike - Jog, Basketball, Lobby, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Drive - Circular, Drive - Decorative, Golf Cart
- # of Garages2.5
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fence
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Golf Front
- WindowsImpact Glass
- Date ListedDecember 7th, 2018
- Days on Market167
- HOA Fees670
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address7003 Mandarin Dr
- SubdivisionBoca Grove
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, French Door, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Bar, Cook Island, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Gas, Wall Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDel Prado Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Stein Posner
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.