Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6920 Se South Marina Way
Stuart, FL 34996
Discover this custom contemporary home overlooking the a lake and the 7th fairway at Sailfish Point. Artistically designed by famed architect Dimiter Stoyanoff and located on over 3/4 acre with panoramic lake and golf course views. Love the luxury resort lifestyle of Sailfish Point, a fully guard gated community with Jack Nicklaus ''Signature'' championship golf course, tennis, fitness center, casual and fine dining, sports bar, Olympic size pool, kids game room, heli pad for private helicopters, Fully staffed Spa, miles of beach, marina to accommodate 100+ foot yachts to kayaks, Yacht Club, library, community concierge and so much more! Home is also for rent for the season @ $8,000 per month.
- MLS® #RX-10486692
- Price per Sqft$259
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,612
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBoating, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolConcrete, Inground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre, Golf Front, Paved Road, Private Road
- WindowsCasement, Single Hung Metal, Sliding
- Listing OfficeRe/max Community
- Address6920 Se South Marina Way
- Area1 - Hutchinson Island - Martin County
- SubdivisionSAILFISH POINT PLAT 1
- Zip Code34996
- Geo AreaMA01
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Sky Light(s), Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedDecember 7th, 2018
- Days on Market228
- HOA Fees1520
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$60,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 8:15pm EDT.