Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
9244 Este Lago Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Sophisticated waterfront living in this exceptional Boca Raton luxury estate home. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this recently built beauty features 9,900 sq. ft. of breathtaking contemporary style. Elegant open-concept floor plan combines refined architectural features & luxury finishes, gas fireplace, Creston home automation system, whole house generator & elevator access. Gourmet double-island kitchen with natural gas is the perfect setting for family dinners or dazzling events. Floor to ceiling impact windows & doors lead to a spectacular outdoor setting. Lakeside space includes summer kitchen, outdoor dining & living spaces, cabana & pool with additional patios & terraces. Resort-style living at The Oaks at Boca Raton includes swim & tennis, spa, fine dining & a full social calendar.
- MLS® #RX-10486516
- Price per Sqft$392
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,646
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Billiards, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesGas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Cabana, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Custom Lighting, Fence, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Open Balcony, Open Patio, Open Porch, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Sidewalks
- WindowsBlinds, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass, Plantation Shutters, Sliding
- Date ListedDecember 7th, 2018
- Days on Market73
- HOA Fees877
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address9244 Este Lago Dr
- SubdivisionOAKS AT BOCA RATON
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Gas, Zoned
- CoolingElectric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2019 at 12:31pm EST.