Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10916 Boca Woods Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33428
SELLER MOTIVATED, BRING ALL OFFERS! Bright and spacious with beautiful golf course views visible from every room, this one-story split floorplan home is tastefully updated with contemporary features. Open floorplan 4-bedroom (or 3-bedroom + office) home boasts marble floors and high volume ceilings. Main living area with great room bathed in natural light shining through the many large windows and glass doors. The renovated kitchen with island, open to the great room, includes stone counters, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast nook. Master bedroom has brand new wood-like flooring and large walk-in closet. Recently renovated master bathroom.The welcoming outdoor area has a large heated pool and spa with stone waterfall and sundeck, and a large screened-in patio with built-in sink and serving area. Oversized 2Â½ car garage. Newer washer & dryer. Huge laundry room with utility sink. Wood burning fireplace. Newer ACs. Mandatory Membership to Boca Woods Country Club required.
- MLS® #RX-10486109
- Price per Sqft$113
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,097
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesPool, Golf Course, Tennis, Clubhouse, Lobby, Exercise Room, Sidewalks, Manager on Site, Putting Green, Street Lights
- UtilitiesPublic Water, Public Sewer, Cable
- ParkingGarage - Attached, 2+ Spaces, Driveway, Street, Golf Cart, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages2.5
- ViewGolf, Lake, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Screened, Heated, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Screened Patio, Deck, Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Sidewalks, Golf Front, Private Road
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Sliding, Verticals
- Date ListedDecember 5th, 2018
- Days on Market224
- HOA Fees301
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$65,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address10916 Boca Woods Lane
- SubdivisionBOCA WOODS COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33428
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Split Bedroom, Fireplace(s), Pantry, Foyer, Walk-in Closet, Roman Tub, W/D Hookup, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Storm Shutters
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingElectric, Reverse Cycle, Ceiling Fan
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySandpiper Shores Elementary School
- MiddleLoggers' Run Community Middle School
- HighWest Boca Raton High School
- Listing OfficeOne Sotheby's International Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 8:15pm EDT.