Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6797 Willow Wood Dr #6014
Boca Raton, FL 33434
MOTIVATED SELLER. First floor corner apartment with golf and garden views. No parking lots in sight.Two bedroom two bath apartment ready to move into. Sunny & bright. Split floor plan. Two screened in terraces. Large walk in closet in master bedroom. Washer /dryer hook up in unit. Club membership required. $70,000 one time. Current annual dues $13,348. LIVE THE BOCA WEST LIFESTYLE.LIVE THE LIFESTYLE. Boca West Country Club lies in the heart of Boca Raton, close to the area's best shopping, dining, museums & entertainment. Boca West Country Club has achieved Platinum Club of America status and has been named #1 Residential Country Club in the State of Florida. Boca West features 4 signature championship golf courses, two designed by Arnold Palmer, one by Jim Fazio and the newest by Pete Dye, as well superb practice facilities. For the tennis player there are over 30 Har Tru courts some of which are lighted for night play. Boca West Country Club offers their members a full range of social and recreational amenities, including aquatics, state of the art fitness center & health spa & several dining choices that have consistently been the talk of the town. Lush lagoon style pools and outdoor dining makes Boca West Country Club family friendly. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE. THE INFORMATION HEREIN DEEMED RELIABLE AND SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR CHANGES WITHOUT NOTICE.
- MLS® #RX-10477995
- Price per Sqft$40
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,255
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- Style4+ Floors
- AmenitiesBike Storage, Common Laundry, Elevator, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub, Trash Chute
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground, Water Available
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- ViewGarden, Golf, Other
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Screened Patio
- Lot Description10 to <25 Acres
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Sliding, Verticals
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
- Address6797 Willow Wood Dr #6014
- SubdivisionWILLOW WOOD
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33434
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesCustom Mirror, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Built-in Shelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories8
- Date ListedNovember 3rd, 2018
- Days on Market168
- HOA Fees557
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.