Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7773 Dorchester Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
THIS LOVELY HOME IN THE ESTATES OF ABERDEEN IS A CORNER HOME WITH A FULL SIZE POOL IN A COVER SCREENED PATIO. BEAUTIFUL DOUBLE DOORS ENTRY GOING IN FOYER. THREE LARGE BEDROOMS WITH MASTER HAVING HIS & HER BATHROOMS AND THE OTHER BETWEEN THE OTHER 2 BEDROOMS. AMPLE CLOSET SPACE. VOLUME CEILINGS WITH PORCELAIN FLOORS THROUGH-OUT LIVING AREA. UPDATED KITCHEN. BRAND NEW AC 2 YRS AND HOT WATER HEATER 3 YRS. RECENTLY PAINTED INSIDE AND OUT. LOTS OF FURNITURE STAYING. VERY COMFORTABLE 3 BEDROOM/3 BATH PLUS DEN/OFFICE. CONVERTED HALF BATH TO A PANTRY, EASY TO CHANGE BACK IF YOU WANT. GREAT LOCATION IN COMMUNITY AND BOYNTON BEACH. ENJOY THE COUNTRY CLUB LIFESTYLE AT ABERDEEN WITH THE BRAND NEW RENOVATED CLUBHOUSE AND JIM FAZIO GOLF COURSE.
- MLS® #RX-10477899
- Price per Sqft$118
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,536
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Lobby, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Corner Lot, Private Road, Sidewalks, West of US-1
- Date ListedNovember 2nd, 2018
- Days on Market235
- HOA Fees440
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$33,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address7773 Dorchester Rd
- SubdivisionABERDEEN 9
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33472
- Geo AreaPB14
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, Pantry, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- MiddleChrista Mcauliffe Middle School
- HighPark Vista Community High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Plus
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.