Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8208 Scenic Turn
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Spacious and ready to move-in!! Located in one of Boca's BEST school districts and close to everything! This home features beautiful tile and hardwood floors throughout its open floor plan. The kitchen features upgraded wood cabinets, a large island, and granite counters.Extra large master suite with his/hers closets and great natural light. Comfortable 2nd and 3rd bedrooms on the main floor PLUS a very cool 2nd story loft with closet, perfect for a 4th bedroom or office. Enclosed and air conditioned garage, adds over 260 additional sq ft under air! Perfect for a bonus room or home gym!!The home is situated on an oversized corner lot with both a screened and outdoor patio. Lots of PRIVACY in this backyard with 10' ficus hedge.Community features pool, hot tub, and t
- MLS® #RX-10477153
- Price per Sqft$196
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,604
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis, Community Room
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Patio, Screened Patio, Shed, Shutters, Well Sprinkler, Open Porch
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame/Stucco, Brick, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 31st, 2018
- Days on Market171
- HOA Fees113
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address8208 Scenic Turn
- SubdivisionCOUNTRY PARK AT BOCA RATON III
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Volume Ceiling, Stack Bedrooms, French Door, Upstairs Living Area
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Ice Maker
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHammock Pointe Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeHome Source Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.