Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2123 Nw 59th St
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Wow! Celebrate your winter holidays in this Broken Sound Country Club newly-renovated and remodeled home. Enjoy this 3 bedroom contemporary home that has just been finished and is ready for you to move in. Features include high ceilings, all new LED high hats (you'll never have to change a bulb!), open floor plan light and bright space, and too many more to mention! The oversized master bedroom ensuite boasts two large walk-in-closets. Kitchen has quartz countertops, Samsung stainless appliance package, solid wood shaker cabinets, and opens to the great room. Guest room ensuite sports huge walk-in-closet. Private grounds feature mature plantings and a lovely creek, providing a beautiful backdrop for your view from the newly diamond-bright pool. This is an amazing opportunity! Don't miss out, it won't last long! Ring in your New Year right here.
- MLS® #RX-10476217
- Price per Sqft$194
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,319
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Contemporary
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Business Center, Clubhouse, Community Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Lobby, Pool, Putting Green, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewCanal, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Width 1 - 80
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Balcony, Deck, Fence, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Zero Lot
- ConstructionBlock, CBS
- Date ListedOctober 27th, 2018
- Days on Market233
- HOA Fees633
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Address2123 Nw 59th St
- SubdivisionFAIRWAY LANDING
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBar, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 2:30am EDT.