Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17215 Courtland Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Beautiful 5 bedroom estate with lake and golf course views on private cul-de-sac. Built in 2001 and subsequently renovated with architectural details and custom finishes including Jerusalem stone floors, Venetian plaster walls and coffered ceilings.The first floor features a chef's gourmet kitchen with 2 Bosch dishwashers, Thermador gas stove, additional convection oven and Subzero refrigerator and freezer, large family room, wood paneled office, dining room and living room with fireplace, spacious master suite with sitting room/2nd office, his and her baths with steam shower and an additional en suite guest bedroom. Upstairs are 3 en suite bedrooms and loft. Outside, a lushly landscaped resort style pool and covered loggia overlook beautiful views. Other amenities include impact glasswindows and a generator. The information herein is deemed reliable and subject to errors, omissions and changes without notice. All measurements are approximate.
- MLS® #RX-10474569
- Price per Sqft$293
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,370
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Golf Course, Tennis, Basketball, Exercise Room, Game Room
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- # of Garages3
- ViewGolf, Lake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Summer Kitchen
- WindowsHurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
- Address17215 Courtland Lane
- SubdivisionST ANDREWS COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, French Door, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Fireplace(s), Volume Ceiling
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range - Gas, Generator Whle House
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedOctober 22nd, 2018
- Days on Market182
- HOA Fees608
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$150,000
- Membership EquityYes
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.