Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17017 Brookwood Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Brookwood Drive is known as one of the most exceptional locations locations in the heart of the Club and features some of the finest homes within the community, just steps to the Clubhouse. This custom two story contemporary is situated on .39 acres with an exceptional private lake view. Double glass entry doors open to a gracious foyer and a dramatically open two story living room. There is a first floor master bedroom suite, paneled library, full dining room, and a kitchen that opens to eating area, step-down media area, family room and entertainment bar. A grand living room staircase, in addition to a back staircase, lead to the second floor with four spacious bedroom suites and an open game/entertainment area. A second floor sundeck has exceptional lake views, as does the open pool, cAn outside covered patio barbecue, kitchen and bar all service the pool patio area and are sensational for living the Florida lifestyle from simple to grand entertaining. A membership to St Andrews CC is required of all residents. Please contact the club directly for the fees and dues structure.
- MLS® #RX-10473953
- Price per Sqft$280
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,313
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Library, Manager on Site, Pool, Sauna, Sidewalks, Tennis, Bike - Jog, Lobby, Community Room, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular
- # of Garages3
- ViewLake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Balcony, Covered Patio, Deck, Open Balcony, Cabana, Open Porch, Wrap Porch
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Sidewalks, Private Road
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedOctober 19th, 2018
- Days on Market242
- HOA Fees608
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$150,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Address17017 Brookwood Dr
- SubdivisionST ANDREWS COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Water Heater - Elec, Central Vacuum
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeOne Sotheby's International Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.