Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2375 Nw 41 St
Boca Raton, FL 33431
This incredible 1/2 acre estate sits on the largest park in Les Jardins!. 6BR, 5.5BA plus study, play room,/loft and 3 car garage. Beautiful oak floors throughout the downstairs. Living room features working fireplace with two story windows overlooking the expansive views of the park. Home is light and bright. Master, office and 3 bedrooms downstairs all with bamboo flooring. Large kitchen and family room with budded class showcasing the beautiful park views.Completely remodeled pool and patio area with slate deck, modern style, oversized salt water heated pool with fountain, 2 covered areas plus gazebo. A true oasis! Two bedrooms upstairs with bamboo wood flooring and large playroom/loft. Downstairs office complete with cherry wood built ins.Les Jardins is a unique community situated in central Boca Raton. Features include over sized lots some with park views. Boca Ratonians always rave about the extensive tree lined streets and a recently renovated community clubhouse. Additional home features include 4 new ac units, roof has been replaced in 2001, new wood banister upstairs and newer hot water heaters. This house is one of a kind! A must see!
- MLS® #RX-10473618
- Price per Sqft$379
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,057
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Spanish
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Clubhouse, Picnic Area, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- Parking2+ Spaces, Carport - Attached, Drive - Circular
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Other, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Private Road
- ConstructionCBS, Frame
- Date ListedOctober 18th, 2018
- Days on Market245
- HOA Fees702
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address2375 Nw 41 St
- SubdivisionLES JARDINS
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33431
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Cook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Intercom, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeCompass Florida, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.