Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6025 Le Lac Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Boca Raton's pinnacle neighborhood of Le Lac is 2004 Forbes ranked top 10 gated neighborhoods in the U.S. with only 32 multi-acre ultra exclusive estate homes ideally located only 4 miles from the Atlantic Ocean and 2 mi. to Boca International Executive Airport. First time on market, this 2.5 acre waterfront property includes highlights such as; movie theater, 3,000 bottle wine cellar, detached 1BR guest house, cabana house with catering kitchen, 5-vehicle garage w/ limo stall, gym/sauna and an abundance of additional room for any outdoor activity including a lighted batting cage and basketball court. The current owner built this elegant home and every possible detail regarding the construction process was thought out, refined and then brought to life for the utmost security, room to play,host and entertain any size event.
- MLS® #RX-10472529
- Price per Sqft$782
- Full Baths10
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage12,664
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoating, Bike - Jog, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Well Water, Septic, Gas Bottle
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Guest, Carport - Attached, Garage - Detached, Garage - Building, Drive - Circular, Drive - Decorative, Covered, Golf Cart
- # of Garages5
- ViewLake, Pool, Garden
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Custom Lighting, Built-in Grill, Fence, Fruit Tree(s), Open Patio, Deck, Open Balcony, Zoned Sprinkler, Cabana, Open Porch, Wrap Porch, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionPaved Road, 2 to < 3 Acres, Sidewalks, Treed Lot, Private Road
- WindowsHurricane Windows, Impact Glass, Blinds, Drapes
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete
- Date ListedOctober 15th, 2018
- Days on Market185
- HOA Fees1125
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address6025 Le Lac Rd
- SubdivisionLE LAC
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesCloset Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Fireplace(s), Pantry, Bar, Built-in Shelves, Cook Island, French Door, Custom Mirror, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Intercom, Microwave, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Central Vacuum, Wall Oven, Range - Gas, Generator Whle House
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeThe Corcoran Group
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 8:15pm EDT.