Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6972 Queenferry Cir
Boca Raton, FL 33496
JUST REDUCED! Magnificent totally renovated and updated in open concept contemporary style overlooking tranquil water views. Features include, new roof, new impact glass with 11 foot sliding doors, new 4 zoned HVAC, all new LED lighting, state of the art Chef's kitchen, bright & airy great room, 4 BRs, 3.5 Baths, office and large bonus room perfect for billiards, art studio or separate guest quarters. Exquisite seastone travertine, soaring ledge stone fireplace, built in bookcases, wine library, custom coffered ceilings and voluminous custom closets. An elegant patio off the formal dining room adds a wonderful touch for intimate entertaining. The outdoor entertainment area features a chic pool with European glass tiling and summer kitchen. Other amenities..include full house generator, circular driveway and mature tropical landscaping. The information herein is deemed reliable and subject to errors, omissions, and changes without notice. All measurements are approximate.
- MLS® #RX-10472234
- Price per Sqft$338
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,018
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesPool, Golf Course, Tennis, Clubhouse, Basketball, Exercise Room, Community Room, Game Room, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Business Center, Manager on Site, Putting Green, Street Lights
- UtilitiesPublic Water, Public Sewer, Cable
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Drive - Circular, Golf Cart
- # of Garages2.5
- ViewLake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in Grill, Covered Patio, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler, Custom Lighting, Summer Kitchen
- RoofFlat Tile
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
- Address6972 Queenferry Cir
- SubdivisionST ANDREWS COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Split Bedroom, Fireplace(s), Pantry, Foyer, Bar, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Built-in Shelves, Roman Tub, Closet Cabinets, Custom Mirror, W/D Hookup
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Open, Freezer, Central Vacuum, Wall Oven, Range - Gas, Generator Whle House
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingZoned, Central
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedOctober 13th, 2018
- Days on Market313
- HOA Fees608
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$150,000
- Membership EquityYes
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.