Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7572 Mandarin Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Situated in beautiful Boca Grove Country Club, this gorgeous executive home features 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half baths and an open, flowing floor plan. The modern clean lines enhance the beauty of the living area and gourmet kitchen. Entertaining is a breeze in the expansive great room with fireplace and a wall of windows with views of the pool, tropical landscaping, and golf course. One of the four bedrooms was designed as a housekeeper's room and there is a den/family room off of the great room. A/C units and duct work recently replaced. Boca Grove boasts an outstanding course with no tee times and a sophisticated yet friendly lifestyle offering gourmet dining, tennis, elegant clubhouse and fitness amenities, all in the heart of Boca Raton. Country Club membership is required.All material presented herein is intended for information purposes only. While this information is believed to be correct, it is represented subject to errors, omissions, changes or withdrawal without notice. All property information, including, but not limited to square footage, room count, number of bedrooms and the school district in property listings are deemed reliable but should be verified by your own attorney, architect or zoning expert. No Commission Paid Unless Title Passes.
- MLS® #RX-10466453
- Price per Sqft$177
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,958
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Game Room, Golf Course, Pool, Sidewalks, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fence, Screened Patio, Shutters, Custom Lighting
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Golf Front, Sidewalks
- WindowsHurricane Windows
- RoofConcrete Tile
- ConstructionBlock, Concrete
- Date ListedSeptember 24th, 2018
- Days on Market206
- HOA Fees550
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address7572 Mandarin Dr
- SubdivisionBOCA GROVE PLANTATION
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Laundry Tub, Closet Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryDel Prado Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.