Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2365 Nw 43rd St
Boca Raton, FL 33431
* Remodeled bathrooms; updated photos coming soon. You won't want to miss the fully renovated and beautiful master bath.*Beautiful transitional decor in this remodeled Estate home on 1/2 acre in highly sought after Les Jardins, with 6 bedrooms and 6.5 baths plus office off master bedroom. A three-way split floor plan makes this the perfect family home. Large, open concept remodeled kitchen with center island and walk-in pantry, all stainless steel appliances with Viking gas range cooktop and Subzero refrigerator, double ovens, and Bosch dishwasher. Kitchen boasts breakfast nook and counter seating and leather Taj Mahal quartzite countertops. Hardwood floors throughout main living areas, 2 tank-less water heaters, house generator, alarm system with central monitoring,wood burning fireplace, central vac system, separate reading nook, newly remodeled laundry room, and solid core doors. Crown molding throughout with interior newly painted. Large Master suite with 2 custom fitted walk-in closets and large master bath all NEW, large walk-in frameless shower and freestanding tub with beautiful fixtures. All NEW hallway bath with a walk-in shower and floating vanity. Two en-suite bedrooms on 2nd floor with custom walk-in closets and remodeled private baths. Full storm protection with all impact windows and doors. Solid wood front door with Armor screen hurricane protection. Private backyard with travertine patio, cabana bath with resurfaced pool and spa great for entertaining. Oversized 3-car side entry garage with epoxy floors and numerous cabinets for storage. House located on a quiet street in guard-gated community. Centrally located in the heart of Boca Raton and in a great school district and close to popular private schools.
- MLS® #RX-10464642
- Price per Sqft$342
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,267
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Traditional
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Outdoor Shower, Open Patio
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre, Interior Lot
- WindowsBay Window, Sliding, Blinds, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- ConstructionCBS, Frame
- Date ListedSeptember 17th, 2018
- Days on Market274
- HOA Fees702
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address2365 Nw 43rd St
- SubdivisionLes Jardins
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33431
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Fireplace(s), Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Foyer, Sky Light(s), W/D Hookup
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Disposal, Satellite Dish, Generator Hookup, Storm Shutters
- CoolingCentral, Ceiling Fan
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Plus
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.